Donnerstag, 15. November 2007

Da bin ich ja wieder!

Hello!
How are you all doing? I am doing well here. I know, it took a long time to make a new blog here. But I take my time that I need...

So, now some pictures from my last weekend. I was in LA! At the USC, University of Southern California. Such a big University and such a great one.
But later more.
At first, we went to CHINA Town! I was really impressed, because I only knew this town from a computer game and from the televison. But being there is such an awesome experience. Here are some pictures:






I know, that the pictures are little, but i want that like thant. So everybody who is interested to see them bigger can push them and they will be bigger.
Now, Jude and me:

And this is a pretty LA street!
Okey, let's see some pictures from the University Campus. I really was impressed about this campus. So pretty! I want to study there! Just kidding! Don't worry!
Okey, some Information. We were there with four college students. It was a meeting, called PARCURH. It was a meeting from different Universities to hang out a weekend and make some programs, enjoy the time together, make some games. And so on and so on.
Here we have some funny trees, and on the right pictures, you can see the Hollywood sign. It is far away, but you can see it.



Jamie and Jude
Every University made with an other university a little show act on the stage!
Jude and me at the hotel room.
Isn't that a great picture?
Oh, this was one of the funny trees.


Jamie and Jude
LA! And the Rose-garden
Okey, that's it!
I am totally fine here. The weather is awesome. The last few days it was cold, but than this week it went hotter and hotter. And our pool is done! So I went already swimming with Desiree and Jude. Dude, I am so happy to have the pool here.
Otherwise, there are not any exciting information that I can tell you.
This weekend, I will hang out with friends and we will go Ice-skating!
My love goes to Germany!
And mostly to my family, love you!
Push the images and they will be bigger!

6 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wurd ja auch mal zeit... Hab dich ja schon fast vermisst :-P Naja ok fast :o)

Kommst da ja echt ganz gut rum. Freu mich für dich! Werde morgen schön in Annes Geb rein feiern. :) Wünsch dir viel Spaß

LG

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi hi....

Mensch du bist ja schon ein Virteljahr da.Krass....

Bist wirklich schon viieeell rumgekommen!TOLL!!!!

Ich werd dir gleich mal ne mail schicken...hab ja noch gar nich geantwortet..uuups

Dein Franzeli

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hallo Babie
Isch bin begeistert. Deine Bilder Sind einfach tooooooooooooooool.
für mich als dein fliegender holländer ischt das wunderbar, zu sehen, was du so machst.
danke danke - meine arbeitskolleginnen bilden bald auch schon einen fanclub - einen lisafanclub.
mach weiter so

dein flying dutch

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey Janni!
Schreib mir doch mal wieder ne mail! Du schreibst ja einfach nicht zurueck!

Watt? ick bekomm nen fanclub? Woow, dat is ja toll...na mal her mit den fans...ick druck schon mal autogramme!
Neee, scherz...mir ist das unangenehm, das alle mitarbeiter von mama und jetzt auch von dir papa meine seite bestaunen!
Peinlich!

Anonym hat gesagt…

hey mein keks. China-Town sieht cool aus. Erinnert mich irgendwie gleich wieder an arbeit ..meine chefin is doch koreanerin. Hab ab Donnerstag 6 Tage Urlaub *freu freu*
Bin dann von Donnerstag-Sonntag mit meiner Freundin in HH! Shoppen und bisschen chillen. Freu mich schon drauf!

Deine GUCCI

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hallo Lisa! Sehr schön......
Ich hab' zurzeit irre viel zu tun. Denk' trotzdem an dich.... bis bald!
vlg Claudia