Donnerstag, 29. November 2007

Wunder geschehen immer wieder!

Na hallo erst mal!

Da bin ich ja schon wieder. Und ich habe ein paar Bilder mitgebracht. Ganz viele sogar.
First of all: It's getting colder here. It doesn't feel like Christmas at all, because we have no snow and it is too warm for Christmas. But it's kind of fun!

Hier ein paar Bilder von dem tollsten Lolly den ich jemals hatte:


Two weeks ago:

Dance Party!

At the Mall!

Lindsey and me!

And now: THANKSGIVING!
Last Thursday was Thanksgiving and it was wonderful. My first Thanksgiving ever. We have to do it at Germany, when I am back, ok Mum and Dad?

Jude and me!

Maya and me!

Once more Jude and me.

Our beautiful table!

Jude with his Thanksgiving Hat!

This picture is horrible! I look so terrible! But he wanted to dress up and the answer from him was: You don't look cool.
Ich will Euch ja nichts vorenthalten!

One picture from our Pool :)
-------------------------------------------------
The day after Thanksgiving was BLACK FRIDAY. That means: Sales! People went to the stores like one day before or at night, to sleep in front of the stores. It was ridiculous! The stores opened like very early in the morning. Some opened at twelve at night! Only for me, Desiree went with me there, to watch the people running into the stores. We decided to get up at five o'clock. It was really early and I think, we looked terrible. Desiree never went to the Black Friday Sale, she did it only for me. THANKS!



The people in front of the stores.
It was a bummer, that we didn't see any fights!

At the Mall.

Guck mal Mama, was mir Desiree geschenkt hat! For our next Party!
Jude and me at our Christmas Tree!

Isn't it beautiful?

Some friends from my school.
Jaquelin, Riley and Jessica.

This Building is cross the street from my school. It looked so amazing when I was waiting there, that I had to take a picture of it!
-----------------------------------------
Und jetzt noch mal was fuer alle Dreadi-Fans: Eine neue Perle habe ich ihr geschenkt!

Nur anklicken bei Interesse, ansonsten Finger weg!

And the last picture: The Sun from todays evening:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I hope, this was a nice trip through my life :)
Thanks for all my visitors. I am so glad to see, how many people visit my "Le monde parfait ici"
Und noch mal fuer alle: WIR haben kein neues Feuer. Es ist noerdlicher und weit weg!

Peincipies obsta!
Stimmt das denn? Ich meine, es widerspricht dem Spruch, dass man sich immerzu auf Neues einlassen sollte. Warum besteht das Leben denn nur aus Widerspruechen? Ich verstehe das einfach nicht.
Die groesse Ungerechtigkeit, ist die reinste Gerechtigkeit!


So long,
La Lisa

5 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ha ich bin die erste;o)

Naaaa mein Kekschen....

Ich dachte schon bei dir qualmts wieder!Gott sei dank!!!

Wie war das jetz mit den Leuten die da vorm Geschäft schlafen?Musste mir mal in einer nächsten mail genauer erklären.Ditt hab ich nich verstanden du Englischprofi ;o)

Dreadi is so hot....i love it!

Habt ihr schon ein Weihnachtsbaum stehen?hm...bei mir gibbets dies Jahr keen....wir wolln das getüddel nich und künstlich is och doof...Wir sind Kulturbanausen wa? HA HA weis ich!!!!Man muss halt ma aus der Reihe tanzen...

Deine Fotos sind mal wieder seeeeeeehhhhrrrrrrr nice!!!!!Ich hab schon gewartet ;o)

Dein Franzeli

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey ho!

Na, da war halt vieles sehr billig in den Geschaeften und die haben schon teilweise um Mitternacht geoeffnet. Manche haben um Sechs geoeffnet. Also haben die Leute vor den Eingaengen geschlafen, damit sie als erste darein koennen.
Die Sales waren aber gar nicht sooo gross. Hat also nicht sehr viel gebracht Und wir sind dahin, um die Leute auszulachen :)

Danke fuer deinen Eintrag!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi daughter
Your pictures are cool again. Everytime it´s nice to see, what happened in your life. We like them and we wait for them.
Normal we should also have a blogspot, that you could also see, what happened in our life. May be, all the visitors from your side have to make an own blogspot that you can see, what happenes in the life of your visitors?!
But how to do?
We think about you - so long

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh hey Dad!

I was happy to read your comment.
I miss you! But we will see us in a little bit.
Yes, you should have also a Blog. But it's not easy to explain how to make it. But you can send me per mail pictures. Like to shooting with Horst. The best pictures ever!

How is speedy doing? And my dear brother?

How is life going for you?
Christmas is coming, my first christmas without you. But that's ok.
I am here with Desiree and Jude and I love them, they help me, so I am not sad.

Love you!
Your daughter!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey Wuchtbrumme!

Wie ich sehe biste fleißig am Dread pflegen! Braves Mädel! Die hat ja schon mittlerweile echt Stil :)

Ansonsten muss ich noch sagen, der Pool ist mir im ersten moment gar nicht aufgefallen... Ich hatte nur Augen für deine schicken Beinchen. ;o)

Naja, life seems going well...

Wünsch dir viel Spaß kleine!

tschühü