Dienstag, 28. August 2007

~Kurze News~

hello Germany!

My school will be better every day. Today I had my first test in American History. What for a luck, that it is no problem!
JOKE! This is so difficult! All the vocabulary and so on, this isn't easy!

A really funny thing, will be the 9th februrary!
At this date, I will have my American birthday! really!
Desiree and I think, that this will be funny, to make there my birthday party with all my friends here from the college! The 9th februrary is the half time from my real birthday. So I have now an american Birthday. Isn't it funny?
Than I will be 18! This is so cool!

French is so easy! I mustn't learn anything! Thanks at my french teacher!
And I will learn Tennis and Badminton now. But from a profi. This is cool!
I have to do here sport. The fastfood is really not good for my weight.
But I try to eat healthy things. But what will you do, when the school has only fastfood?

Okey guys, read you later!
Bye!

PS> My skin is really brown! And it will be more and more every day! I need every day suncreme, because the sun is so strong here!

5 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

hello browny
What´s up with you?Do you know something about Bruce??? In December hi will come to germany/cologne!!!
We will be at the concert for sure: he comes with his legendary E-Street-Band.
We love you
Now we are going jogging?!
Bye sweethart your .....

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey!

I am at school. We have every day an half hour lunch time. So I am at the library now!

I want to go to the bruce concert...fucking shit! This is the last tour with the e-street-band! Oh my gosh! I want to go also. Tell please Lucy, that I will go to an INCUBUS concert...maybe!

I do here reaaly a lot of sport...desiree goes running every evening...more than 3 km...this is so much...more than we! I will go with her the next time...

okey...my lovely family...write me back!

miss you!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Heyyy...hier is maddin ich dacht mir mal so cih guck mal auf die seite ...is ja irgendwie komisch so ohne dich in der klasse... wenn du das ließt kannste ja mal deine addresse so hier lassen dann schreib ich dir vlt ma...grüße maddin

Anonym hat gesagt…

because all the people are writing in english i will do it too
i thought it´s not bad to take a look at your new side and it´s a bit strange without you in class and I thought I cann write you a letter but I haven´t got your address... greets maddin

Anonym hat gesagt…

Nö ich schreib in Deutsch...
Hey Schnubbi,
Alles paletti Lisalein???
Hoffe doch dir gehts gut...
Bei mir is eigentlich alles beim alten...
Schau mal ins Moleküle Forum..

Dein Franzichen